Wednesday 8 May 2013

Birds

308e look into my eyes......
308e look into my eyes...... by jjjj56cp


The King and His Court
The King and His Court by PelicanPete


                         Winter
Winter by Diane G. Zooms


Peli-Profile
Peli-Profile by PelicanPete


So Big ~ So Fast
So Big ~ So Fast by PelicanPete


Watching and Waiting~

Watching and Waiting~ by jp51~


On Display
On Display by PelicanPete


Piliated woodpecker
Piliated woodpecker by jlst2i


Handsome Couple
Handsome Couple by PelicanPete


Blue Glow
Blue Glow by PelicanPete


Female Northern Cardinal  16
Female Northern Cardinal 16 by Diane G. Zooms


Heron close up
Heron close up by jlst2i


Female Northern Cardinal  16
Female Northern Cardinal 16 by Diane G. Zooms


Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse by Diane G. Zooms


Piranga lutea female (Hepatic Tanager)
Piranga lutea female (Hepatic Tanager) by PriscillaBurcher


Sorry I'm Late, but I don't travel very fast!
Sorry I'm Late, but I don't travel very fast! by john47kent


house building 101
house building 101 by BorisWorkshop (130k+ views, thanks)


Female Sparrow
Female Sparrow by Diane G. Zooms


Common Grackle
Common Grackle by Diane G. Zooms


A brown shrike
A brown shrike by BorisWorkshop (130k+ views, thanks)


All Heart
All Heart by PelicanPete


Robin
Robin by pictaker64


Play Nice, You Two
Play Nice, You Two by PelicanPete


My Shadow
My Shadow by Diane G. Zooms


Tadornes de Belon
Tadornes de Belon by Mystycat =^..^= (mostly OFF)


Black Crake
Black Crake by Duncan Blackburn


Cactus Crooner
Cactus Crooner by markvcr


Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon by PelicanPete


Yellow Warbler Bathing... Birdspotter Contest 2nd place.
Yellow Warbler Bathing... Birdspotter Contest 2nd place. by shelshots


Watch My Back
Watch My Back by PelicanPete


MOM!!
MOM!! by PelicanPete


White-crowned Hornbill (Berenicornis comatus) Phuket Zoo
White-crowned Hornbill (Berenicornis comatus) Phuket Zoo by Massimo Greco _Foligno


Nuthatch (Sitta europaea)
Nuthatch (Sitta europaea) by jopobepo


Tangara heinei female (Black-capped Tanager)
Tangara heinei female (Black-capped Tanager) by PriscillaBurcher


Now I must go ...
Now I must go ... by Jan 130


Baby Talk
Baby Talk by PelicanPete


One Starling and two African Red-eyed Bulbuls. Namibia.
One Starling and two African Red-eyed Bulbuls. Namibia. by ronmcbride66


May I Have This Dance?
May I Have This Dance? by PelicanPete


Dinton pastures
Dinton pastures by Grasshopper56 [back but broken]


Ask Dad
Ask Dad by PelicanPete


I Look High ~ I Look Low
I Look High ~ I Look Low by PelicanPete


Red eye....
Red eye.... by ♥ Annieta 


Yellow-Billed Cardinal in Brazil
Yellow-Billed Cardinal in Brazil by masaiwarrior


Lesser Egret Closeup
Lesser Egret Closeup by pictaker64


Peregrine Falcon.
Peregrine Falcon. by Jamo224


Blue Jay  23
Blue Jay 23 by Diane G. Zooms


White-browed Bush-Robin
White-browed Bush-Robin by BorisWorkshop (130k+ views, thanks)


Red-bellied Woodpecker  17
Red-bellied Woodpecker 17 by Diane G. Zooms


close to mama duck....
close to mama duck.... by ♥ Annieta 


Little Black Cormorant
Little Black Cormorant by TopEnd Pik


Tri-Light
Tri-Light by PelicanPete


Kievit (2 photos)
Kievit (2 photos) by ♥ Annieta 


I love white-eyes!
I love white-eyes! by BorisWorkshop (130k+ views, thanks)


Heading Home
Heading Home by PelicanPete


California Quail
California Quail by Denise Caron


Jeune merle
Jeune merle by Mystycat =^..^= (mostly OFF)


Sword Sharpening
Sword Sharpening by PelicanPete


Love You Too
Love You Too by PelicanPete


Treetop Crop
Treetop Crop by PelicanPete


Bird in a box
Bird in a box by sarniebill1


Blue By Me
Blue By Me by PelicanPete


Mourning Doves
Mourning Doves by Diane G. Zooms


Robin
Robin by Kathmary


Saker Falcon
Saker Falcon by PelicanPete


Dubbelbeeld...
Dubbelbeeld... by ♥ Annieta 


Sibling Love
Sibling Love by PelicanPete


Mallard Twosome
Mallard Twosome by Kathmary


Watching you watching me.
Watching you watching me. by weeminimags




No comments:

Post a Comment